Welcome to Living Faith Christian Church.
We exist to help people connect to God by providing resources and opportunities to hear and respond to the gospel of Jesus Christ in the power and presence of the Holy Spirit.
We want every man, woman, and child in Collingwood and the surrounding area to encounter Jesus in word and deed this week.
Our strategy can be summed up in four words: Gather, Grow, Go, and Give.
- Gather – we gather on Sunday mornings at 10:30 to celebrate Jesus and be equipped, empowered, and encouraged to live on mission for Him throughout the week.
- Grow – we grow by participating in a DNA group. A DNA group is 3-4 people of the same gender who meet weekly for about an hour to Discover Jesus in the Bible, Nurture the gospel in one another’s life, and Act on what the Holy Spirit tells them to do.
- Go – we go by exercising three weekly rhythms. Each week we challenge ourselves to:
- Bless three people.
- Share three meals with others.
- Listen to one another and to God.
- Give – we give of our time, talents, and finances to see Jesus proclaimed throughout our community and around the world.
In our services …
There is singing
… be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with all your heart, – Ephesians 5:18-19
There is praying
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, … – 1 Timothy 2:1
There is preaching
For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” But how are they to call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? – Romans 10:13-14
There is giving
Each one must give as he has made up his mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work. – 2 Corinthians 9:7-8